Reading Group Meeting 9/24

Peter Wallis

Sep 22, 2017, 1:38:02 PM9/22/17
to SSC Chicago
Hey everyone,

My apologies for not posting the readings here last week.

The reading group will again meet at the Harold Washington Library (400 S State St.) from 1:30 to 3:30 PM in the 6th floor south study room, on Sunday.

This week’s readings:

See you there!

Peter

conor.hartin

Sep 23, 2017, 2:11:54 PM9/23/17
to SSC Chicago
I won't be there tomorrow, so don't wait for me before starting the meeting.

John Lotus

Sep 24, 2017, 6:21:42 PM9/24/17
to SSC Chicago
here's the link to the Schopenhauer essay I mentioned, "On Philosophy at the Universities" – unfortunately it looks like it's (now?) behind a paywall, but if u have access via school or something, it's pretty good as far as screeds go: