Next Monday (Oct 3rd) @ 6:00 pm : board games @ Aeronaut Brewing in Somerville

Dan Elton

Sep 26, 2022, 3:25:45 PM9/26/22
to ssc-b...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Date: Monday, October 3rd, 6:00 pm
What: Board games / informal hangout

If the weather is good we will be outside. Look for the guy wearing a funky green top hat (me).

As always, RSVPs are not required but encouraged to show social proof that people are going.

PWe have a Google Calendar with all our events you can add by clicking this link

PS: It's Petrov Day today!
For a few days I had this setup for today on Facebook/Meetup, but last week I bumped forward a week since today is Petrov Day and there is a Petrov Day ritual being held in Cambridge at a private residence (if you would like details on it, send me an email).

Regards,
-- Dan