East Coast Rationalist Megameetup in NYC

Skyler Crossman

Oct 19, 2022, 12:53:12 PM10/19/22
to Boston Slate Star Codex / Astral Codex Ten Meetup
General announcement: East Coast Rationalist Megameetup (co-organized this year by me and River Bellamy) will be in Hoboken, New Jersey from the evening of Friday 12/9 to the morning of Monday 12/12. Despite the name, people are welcome to come from anywhere- we usually have a couple of Californians and a European or two. If you haven't been before, it's an apartment full of rationalists in town for NYC Solstice, and it's a great way to wind up meeting rationalists from other cities. (It's actually how I first got introduced to the Boston community.) There's an unconference, group group meals Saturday and Sunday, usually some games, and always a lot of general socialization. If you're interested, registration and tickets are at rationalistmegameetup.com.