May SSC meetup and Unsong wrap party

Taymon A. Beal

May 6, 2017, 5:55:19 PM5/6/17
to Slate Star Codex Boston Meetup Group
This month's Boston Slate Star Codex meetup will be on Sunday, May 14, at 2 PM at MIT 5-234.

This is a change from the Saturday date that we had previously decided on. The reason for the change is that this meetup will also be an Unsong wrap party! We'll put together some kabbalistically appropriate activities, hopefully including a reading of the final chapter! Of course, it's also a meetup, so there'll still be general discussion and SSC-style nerdery.

If interested, please RSVP on Facebook. (This is optional, for those of you who are Facebook conscientious objectors, but it helps us get a picture of how many people to expect.)

See you,
Taymon

Taymon A. Beal

May 7, 2017, 10:38:44 AM5/7/17