ACX Everywhere!

Skyler Crossman

Aug 12, 2023, 11:47:01 PM8/12/23
to Boston Slate Star Codex / Astral Codex Ten Meetup
When: Sunday, September 3rd, 3pm.
Where: JFK Memorial Park, Cambridge
What: Informal socialization
Run By: Skyler and Dan

ACX Everywhere is upon us! If you only want to come to one meetup a year and you want to be there when everyone else is also probably going, then this is the meetup for you! If you're reading this, you're invited, even if you're new to the blog or different from the average reader or not really sure what all of this is about but want to find out. Come hang out, eat our snacks (we'll have vegetarian and vegan pizza) and talk about whatever's interesting!

Meet by the picnic tables. I'll be wearing a tall blue and green hat.

-Skyler