Event with Jason Crawford CANCELED (there's a longevity meetup happening at 7 pm though)

Dan Elton

Jul 12, 2022, 2:17:20 PM7/12/22
to ssc-b...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Unfortunately I've decided to cancel the meetup with Jason for Thursday since he has Covid and can't make it. The room we reserved is a lecture hall that isn't very suitable for just doing free-form socializing.

There is another meetup going on nearby at 7pm I recommend if you're looking for something to do:
https://twitter.com/_Carol_Mag/status/1546860245938479105

We hope to do an event with Jason later this year.

The next meetup probably won't be until mid August. There is some interest in doing a trip to the JFK presidential library.

Thanks,
-- Dan