Board gaming meetup at Aeronaut Brewing tomorrow (Monday) (also Jason Crawford speaking at same time & place)

Dan Elton

Apr 30, 2023, 9:32:09 AM4/30/23
to ssc-b...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Welcome to all the new members who came to the Schelling Point meetup and just joined our list!

As was previously announced via Meetup, I'm hosting a board game meetup tomorrow (there's a chance I may not be able to make it though, I feel I might be coming down with a cold..).

When: Monday May 1st, 6 - 8:30 pm
What: Board games. Please bring any games you really want to play.

RSVP on Facebook

Coincidentally, Jason Crawford from https://rootsofprogress.org/ will be speaking there as part of one of Bill Mei's "Learning Night" events. More info here. Jason's blog is recommended by Scott on Substack.

Regards,
-- Dan