Trolley Problems And Other Games

Skyler Crossman

Nov 13, 2023, 4:29:28 PM11/13/23
to Boston Slate Star Codex / Astral Codex Ten Meetup
What: Trial By Trolley and other games
When: November 20th, 6:30pm
Where: Time Out Market Boston
Run By: Skyler Crossman

I have a collection of Trolley Problem variations, courtesy of Neal (of Neal.fun) as well as the Trial By Trolley game. We'll start by discussing variations on when we'd pull a lever to direct a runaway trolley to kill someone, and then open things up to whatever board games people are interested in! (Try to keep them smaller- we haven't used this venue before and don't know how they feel about us taking up too much table space.)
I'll be the guy wearing the bright cyan bandana. I'll try and find a visible part of the food court to sit in.

LessWrong: https://www.lesswrong.com/events/QkkZZvhb52he9JscX/trolley-problems-and-other-games