John F Kennedy Presidential Library tour - September 10th, 2-4pm

Robi Rahman

Sep 1, 2022, 9:59:01 AM9/1/22
to Boston Slate Star Codex / Astral Codex Ten Meetup
Hi everyone,

In addition to the ACX Meetups Everywhere event on September 10th at 5pm, I'm also organizing a trip to the JFK Presidential Library! It's got a lot of exhibits on the Cold War, so we can debate whether the Cuban Missile Crisis was scarier than the current Metaculus predictions about nuclear weapons. Tickets are usually $18 but we have some funding for this event so if you email me I'll buy one for you. After seeing the museum, you can depart, or carpool with me to the meetup downtown.

Potentially relevant ACX posts:

See you next weekend!
Robi