Math Games With Bad Drawings and Other Board Games

Skyler Crossman

Mar 6, 2023, 9:27:15 AM3/6/23
to Boston Slate Star Codex / Astral Codex Ten Meetup
When: March 13th, 6:00pm
Where: Aeronaut Brewery, Somerville
What: Several games with neat math bases, or whatever board games you bring
Run By: Skyler Crossman

I recently got a copy of Ben Orlin's "Math Games with Bad Drawings." It's a collection of thirty-four games with math at their heart, and I got interested after someone suggested there was a quicker and easier version of Calibration Trivia in there. Well, Outrangeous isn't quite Calibration Trivia but it is neat, and there's thirty-three other games I want to try. Come and test a few out with me, or bring your own board games to play.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/601432665135421/?ref=newsfeed
Meetup.com: https://www.meetup.com/boston-astral-codex-meetup/events/292067403/
LessWrong: https://www.lesswrong.com/events/BCdGJdr6LEmmBFA39/math-games-with-bad-drawings-and-other-board-games