Blog Swap Rerun

Skyler Crossman

Feb 20, 2024, 9:01:43 PMFeb 20
to Boston Slate Star Codex / Astral Codex Ten Meetup
What: Blog Swap
When: Tuesday, February 27th, 6:30pm
Where: Cambridgeside Gallaria Food Court
Run By: Skyler

(We tried this last month and wound up with a winter storm the evening of the meetup, so I said we'd try again next month.)

Astral Codex Ten has had less writing on it lately, and we can probably expect this state of affairs to continue for the near future. This means now is an excellent time to pitch an underrated or undiscovered blog to people who need some extra reading material!

Have one blog post picked out of a blog you like, ideally a post you think shows off what's fun about the blogger's writing and is under five thousand words. We'll each take turns- two minutes each- to pitch why people should read it. Then we'll open things up to general discussion and conversation, or to sitting off to the side reading blog posts and occasionally going "huh!" at each other!

We'll meet at the food court. I'll be wearing a bright green bandanna.

Skyler Crossman

Feb 28, 2024, 1:42:54 PMFeb 28
to Boston Slate Star Codex / Astral Codex Ten Meetup