Chat with EAs from the Bay!

Sydney Von Arx

Oct 13, 2021, 1:20:00 PM10/13/21
to Slate Star Codex Boston Meetup Group

The CEO and COO of Redwood Research, a new organization dedicated to AI alignment, and a few other California Effective Altruists are visiting Boston today until Friday! We’re looking to meet (in person) with a bunch of people to cross-pollinate Boston and Bay-Area ideas and answer questions.

If you are available to chat in the next few days, please feel free to grab a slot on this calendly (FB message me if you don't see a time that works) and we'll match you with one of the people on the trip! Feel free to sign up even if you don’t have a clear idea of what you want to chat about.

We’re interested in talking about anything, but some prompts might include:

  • AI alignment

  • Your current projects and career plans

  • Where the world is headed in the next century

  • How to build communities with good epistemics

If you know anyone else you think they might want to chat with, please feel free to forward this message!