ACX Meetups Everywhere - Boston confirmed for JFK Memorial Park Sept. 12th at 1pm

Dan Elton

Aug 20, 2021, 10:25:45 AM8/20/21
to Slate Star Codex Boston Meetup Group
Hi,

We will meet near the picnic tables at JFK Memorial Park near Harvard September 12th 1-5pm.

This event has been confirmed by Scott Alexander's logistics person Claire Wang (Mingyuan) for ACX Meetups everywhere covering both Boston & Cambridge, Mass.

Please bare in mind tables and chairs kill big meetups and follow standard social distancing when congregating.

To add this event to a Calendar app of your choice, use this handy link:
https://www.addevent.com/event/Tw8218187

A Facebook event has been created where you can RSVP and invite your friends.

Regards,
-- Dan

Dan Elton

Aug 23, 2021, 6:22:30 PM8/23/21
to Slate Star Codex Boston Meetup Group
Hi,

We've shifted the date/time for this to Sunday Sept 5th to accommodate Scott's travel plans. Since we bumped one meetup forward in time a week because of Hurricane Henri and now the other backward in time, we now have two meetups on back-to-back Sunday, but we are rolling with it.

We nuked the old Facebook event page and made a new one:
You can RSVP on LessWrong here:
To avoid any confusion I am sending out another email now regarding the event.

Regards,
-- Dan