Donald I. Williamson New Idea Is Just Excellent

socrtwo

Mar 24, 2010, 1:51:28 PM3/24/10
to Towards a New Synthesis of Evangelical Christianity and Science
I see in Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynn_Margulis)
Donald I. Williamson "new" idea which Lynn Margulis backs up. it's
the excellent idea that butterflies are hybridization of flies with
big wings and velvet worms. This they feel is a pattern across the
animal kingdom with adult and larval form showing no physical
correlation but are chimeras of genetics brought on by infections by
viruses or bacteria that hav incorporated entire genomes of
hybridizing organism.

I throw my hat to you sir. This is a perfect theory. I hope you are
interested in using my tool for using the gedcom genealogy format of
family trees to show the Web of life forming an inverted Christmas
tree down to the individual organism, is the real thing, not the tree
of life...Speciation rarely does not have both a mother and father
species. The hybridization event apparently is mediated mostly by
bacterial and viral infections...

My tool for this is here: http://www.godskingsandheroes.info/software/#catalog-of-life-converter

I hope you and Lynn Margulis win the Nobel Prize before either of you
die :-(.