Rationalizing Science

socrtwo

Dec 22, 2008, 10:42:48 PM12/22/08
to Towards a New Synthesis of Evangelical Christianity and Science
Rationalizing science in terms of Scripture may be interesting,
however one must keep in mind that no matter how convincing it is, it
could very well be just my own understanding. If it does
accomplishing anything, it might bring me to doorway of the Kingdom.
However, in no way does it seem to allow me to really enter in

It very well may be just another excuse to not enter, but to glorify
myself in selfish ambition. I may very well be speaking under my own
authority and seeking my own glory rather than God's and so never
really understand the Kingdom. This may just be another of a series
of false prophecies spoken by vain men like myself.