I need help to learn it

Jeevanprasath .k

Nov 21, 2017, 11:14:02 AM11/21/17
to SixthSense Developers
I need help to learn about how the six sense technology is developed . kindly help me

David Keane

Dec 11, 2017, 2:18:00 PM12/11/17
to Jeevanprasath .k, SixthSense Developers
After 4 years of asking for help, two people came back to me. Thank you guys.

But, I help and files are all I got from them, no instructions, so I am beginning  to believe that people who made this happen do not want to help others to get one working.

Is this because of maybe they will lose money, opportunities, global success etc...out by helping another person.

Someone is holding the world back by withholding knowledge, and Karma will return the favour by positive or negative means.

As a disabled person I would love this to help me live life easier, but all is good now but I would still love to create one for myself, I am not going to manufacture anything and sell them.

Namaste.

David

--
Code: https://github.com/sixthsense