minor difficulties

Mckendy

Apr 18, 2012, 6:26:30 AM4/18/12
to SS_DEV
Only the maps app is more or less okay...I can't draw, let alone the
rest of the apps. The main problem is the black box. The tutorial
posted couldn't help me remove it...Is there another way?
Thanks

Rajesh Kumar

Apr 18, 2012, 9:37:45 AM4/18/12
to ss_...@googlegroups.com
Click on WUW01.sln & open it in visual studios ( Dont debug it now). Click on WUW.cs ( Highlighted area )  and do as wriiten in the pic. Also check the video properly at  ( http://sixthsensewuw.blogspot.in/2012/01/how-to-remove-black-box.html )

San Crown

Jun 24, 2020, 8:16:36 AM6/24/20
to SixthSense Developers
Dear sir/madam,

while executing following procedures in 64 bit(Windows 10), my visual studio community enters into break mode and throw following exception.

Exception : "System.BadImageFormatExceptionHResult=0x800700C1Message= is not a valid Win32 application. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800700C1)Source=StackTrace:"

Thanks Regards
Hoping for your reply