sixth sense

Tejas Ghosalkar

Sep 23, 2017, 11:16:59 AM9/23/17
to SixthSense Developers
 Im selecting this as my final year diploma project but i don't know that much about coding so i need help in this.
plz help me

David Keane

Sep 23, 2017, 6:51:18 PM9/23/17
to Tejas Ghosalkar, SixthSense Developers
Me too, please!!!

Does anyone have a list of what to do.  A step by step guide?

1) Buy Camera.
2) Download Visio
3) Install driver for etc.....

If I knew how to do this, I would make a step by step guide and if I had a website, charge 5USD to download, as that would be worth it and Karma will repay.

So many people want to know how to build one, and when so many people have this device, what then can the world be like when people using this technology adds to it, makes something different that changes the world, but we need help and I always remember who helped me.

Kind regards,

Namaste

David.

--
Code: https://github.com/sixthsense
Discussion: https://groups.google.com/d/forum/ss_dev?hl=en

Many thanks.....

kris cote

Sep 23, 2017, 6:53:15 PM9/23/17
to David Keane, Tejas Ghosalkar, SixthSense Developers
Has anyone ever received help on this forum? I've been here for years, and I've never heard from someone who has one running. Ever.

Kris

Sent from TypeApp
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ss_dev+un...@googlegroups.com.

C.L. Hammond

Sep 25, 2017, 10:00:57 AM9/25/17
to kris cote, David Keane, Tejas Ghosalkar, SixthSense Developers
Kris,
some guy from Atlanta claimed to have had one running at one time
can’t remember his name

Niladri Lahiry

Sep 25, 2017, 10:07:30 AM9/25/17
to C.L. Hammond, kris cote, SixthSense Developers, Tejas Ghosalkar, David Keane
I had one running a long back....

David Keane

Sep 26, 2017, 3:34:23 PM9/26/17
to Niladri Lahiry, C.L. Hammond, kris cote, SixthSense Developers, Tejas Ghosalkar
Hi Niladri,

I hope you are well!

Could you help us to make one for ourselves please?

Kind regards

David.
--
Many thanks.....

C.L. Hammond

Sep 26, 2017, 3:45:09 PM9/26/17
to David Keane, Niladri Lahiry, kris cote, SixthSense Developers, Tejas Ghosalkar
I’d love to see one running, too.
If you guys start making progress, I’ll buy parts and do a build as well.

David Keane

Sep 26, 2017, 3:50:19 PM9/26/17
to C.L. Hammond, Niladri Lahiry, kris cote, SixthSense Developers, Tejas Ghosalkar
I was given many files needed for the device to be built, I can share them with people here, one of the guys here sent them to me, but they had no instructions, my not going ahead is that you need Microsoft Visio to get the finger markers to work, and Visio has a 30 day trial which I don't want to waste.  I can email the files to anyone as I believe it has everything needed except instructions on how to build it.

Two years ago the price was about 500 Euros for the parts, maybe cheaper now.

Maybe who wants to build one, maybe we can work together on a forum or something that we can all work together, as I have every email sent on this board for the last few years, questions and answers.
--
Many thanks.....

C.L. Hammond

Sep 26, 2017, 3:58:33 PM9/26/17
to David Keane, Niladri Lahiry, kris cote, SixthSense Developers, Tejas Ghosalkar
what would it take to rewrite the code that requires visio?
do you have a repo link to that part of the code?

David Keane

Sep 26, 2017, 4:12:40 PM9/26/17
to C.L. Hammond, Niladri Lahiry, kris cote, SixthSense Developers, Tejas Ghosalkar
I will have a look, its on a backup drive, I have to plug it in and find it, I will send it onwards
--
Many thanks.....

David Keane

Sep 26, 2017, 4:23:27 PM9/26/17
to C.L. Hammond, Niladri Lahiry, kris cote, SixthSense Developers, Tejas Ghosalkar
https://code.google.com/archive/p/sixthsense/

I have no idea on what it would take, I actually have no idea where to start or what to do!!!
--
Many thanks.....