On Windows 7 64 - bit systems

sunshin...@gmail.com

Aug 15, 2015, 4:44:27 AM8/15/15
to SixthSense Developers
Hello, my name is luo fei,My English is not very good,I am a high school student from China, I am very interested in your sixth sense technology development, I watched you at Ted public class, it is very interesting. So, you know, it is for a high school student how tempting. I downloaded you in the sixth sense development site code, and finished watching the video. My system is a 64 - bit Windows 7, you know, this need to rewrite something in visual studio, I, a lot of problems appeared in the process of writing, such as the severity code shows the project file
Error CS0234 namespace ". Microsoft DirectX "does not exist in the type or namespace name" Matrix "(lack of assembly references?) 1 q WUW01 C: \ Users \ \ Desktop \ code \ WUW01 \ WUW cs 74], and so on, I don't know what reason this is ?

bharatwaj vanamamalai

Aug 16, 2015, 2:01:47 AM8/16/15
to SixthSense Developers

On Saturday, August 15, 2015 at 10:44:27 AM UTC+2, sunshin...@gmail.com wrote:
Hello, my name is luo fei,My English is not very good,I am a high school student from China, I am very interested in your sixth sense technology development, I watched you at Ted public class, it is very interesting. So, you know, it is for a high school student how tempting. I downloaded you in the sixth sense development site code, and finished watching the video. My system is a 64 - bit Windows 7, you know, this need to rewrite something in visual studio, I, a lot of problems appeared in the process of writing, such as the severity code shows the project file
Error CS0234 namespace ". Microsoft DirectX "does not exist in the type or namespace name" Matrix "(lack of assembly references?) 1 q WUW01 C: \ Users \ \ Desktop \ code \ WUW01 \ WUW cs 74], and so on, I don't know what reason this is ?
Hi,

I think you dont have DIRECT X SDK in your computer, please download them and try .... there are no errors in the code given.

for further you can ping me anytime

thanks,
bj

Hammad urRehman

Oct 22, 2015, 8:36:56 AM10/22/15
to SixthSense Developers
I have directX installed on my computer version 11.2 but i am getting this error. Can you plz tell me why even i have downloaded

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=10084&hash=IYXPCllHASPeSu7Cq6oC0AIsuXpRXBWfM1v%2fX3Wf0Jkiv1VUmgCNNbhsjCrRHuUWxBi4E4GeO5OEqIa2T%2fQ8HA%3d%3d from here but still error.

Untitled.png

zys19...@gmail.com

Apr 2, 2017, 11:29:31 AM4/2/17
to SixthSense Developers
sir,there are some problem occurs when I debug the code,see in the picture,could you please give me some advice?

在 2015年8月16日星期日 UTC+8下午2:01:47,bharatwaj vanamamalai写道:
wxid_4ntpk067wbfq22_1491146805297_41.png