prajwaln setty

Apr 20, 2017, 6:02:19 AM4/20/17
to SixthSense Developers
Guys,
Anyone has tried ZigBee Mesh networking.
If yes,Reply the procedure asap.

Regards
Prajwal

David Keane

Aug 14, 2017, 3:33:23 PM8/14/17
to prajwaln setty, SixthSense Developers
Hi all.

I hope everyone is well and life is good.

I was wondering if anyone could help me to build a device for myself, I have learning disabilities and I find it hard to understand the code and how to get it working.

Could anyone help me with steps so I can study and learn, as I am not sure where to start or what to learn and study first to get a device working for myself.

Please if anyone could help.

Kind regards.

David.

--