Raspberry Pi act as a computing device

sandesh agawane

Jan 21, 2015, 2:17:24 AM1/21/15
to ss_...@googlegroups.com
help me

Nitin Mane

Aug 28, 2015, 10:49:33 AM8/28/15
to SixthSense Developers
Well Raspberry pi works computing but need better hardware requirement to run smooth, Try Raspberry Pi 2 for running this code .

On Wednesday, January 21, 2015 at 12:47:24 PM UTC+5:30, sandesh agawane wrote:
help me

Darren Garkut

Sep 15, 2015, 10:10:56 AM9/15/15
to SixthSense Developers
Hi. I actually considered this myself. However through more thorough research, I found that most of the software used for Sixth Sense technology runs best on Windows 7 or less. Unfortunately it's very hard to get Windows running on a RPi unless using a virtual machine, and even then it runs extremely slowly (often taking 10s of minutes to boot).

If anyone else can suggest another mobile computing device (Preferably pocket-sized or similar), that can run Windows 7, I'd be very appreciative.

Sorry that I couldn't be of much help.

Mark Rowe

Oct 14, 2015, 5:46:47 PM10/14/15
to Darren Garkut, SixthSense Developers
We can do this, Solar Power devices can push 5vdc easy, windows 10 runs on the device.. You'd have to rewrite it into a Xaml xapp. Or web on asp.net 5.

--
Code: https://github.com/sixthsense
Discussion: https://groups.google.com/d/forum/ss_dev?hl=en

Nilesh Payghan

Aug 24, 2017, 2:26:58 AM8/24/17
to Darren Garkut, Mark Rowe, SixthSense Developers
Now get all Robotics project spare parts at one shop. Step to purchase-

Call on following number
Give your project details
List of your robot equipment
Ask if you need any help ( it's free of cost)
Participate in our Robo event and start your career in Robotics
Give your product delivery address.

Contact
Nilesh Payghan
9689416867

Thank you

WORLD FUTURE TECH

May 31, 2018, 4:01:38 AM5/31/18
to SixthSense Developers

On Wednesday, January 21, 2015 at 12:47:24 PM UTC+5:30, Sandesh Agawane wrote:
help me

is that your work done than mail me.