just won't work for me

Mckendy

Apr 15, 2012, 5:23:16 PM4/15/12
to SS_DEV
I installed MS Visual 2010 and it still won't work. Now it's just a
different error message: One or more projects in the solution were not
loaded correctly. Please see the Output Window for details.

And in the Output window: error: Unable to read the project file
'WuW01.csproj'.

and also: error: the Project file could not be loaded. Could not find
part of the path 'C:...

Muhammed Sayed

Apr 15, 2012, 7:03:55 PM4/15/12
to Mckendy, SS_DEV
Try Installing The Direct X !

Rajesh Kumar

Apr 16, 2012, 1:01:21 AM4/16/12
to ss_...@googlegroups.com
Did you click on WUW01 file that is shown in the link.?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Bt1IJl2Fi4U/T2LG8GSU6II/AAAAAAAAAHo/19Z2jn_RYaQ/s1600/1.JPG

Mckendy

Apr 18, 2012, 4:39:18 AM4/18/12
to SS_DEV
I didn't even extract the file!! << so stupid!! But it's working now
though! except adding the markers that is taking for ever!!
Thanks for your help!!

On Apr 16, 1:01 am, Rajesh Kumar <coolrk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Did you click on *WUW01 *file that is shown in the link.?
>
> http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Bt1IJl2Fi4U/T2LG8GSU6II/AAAAAAAAAHo/19Z2jn_...

Rajesh Kumar

Apr 18, 2012, 10:01:28 AM4/18/12
to ss_...@googlegroups.com

San Crown

Jun 24, 2020, 8:18:13 AM6/24/20
to SixthSense Developers
Dear sir/madam,

while executing following procedures in 64 bit(Windows 10), my visual studio community enters into break mode and throw following exception.

Exception : "System.BadImageFormatExceptionHResult=0x800700C1Message= is not a valid Win32 application. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800700C1)Source=StackTrace:"

Thanks Regards
Hoping for your reply
Message has been deleted