Tweets from Balaraman, milind khandekar , and 6 others

Twitter

Nov 6, 2013, 12:24:14 AM11/6/13
to Shrey Svnteen

Shrey Svnteen,
Here's what's trending on Twitter this week.

Ramesh Bala @rameshlaus

02 Nov

'Arrambam' mints Rs.9.21 crore on release day in TN

Ajith Kumar-starrer "Arrambam ", which released Thursday, has registered a blockbuster opening of Rs.9.21 crore in Tamil Nadu on the first day. The festival weekend will help it mint more during the weekend, feel trade…

5

Related tweets

milind khandekar @milindkhandekar

Modi-spooked govt deploys nanny, Telegraph story on MIB advisory to news channels on PM speech. telegraphindia.com/1131102/jsp/fr…

02 Nov

Modi-spooked govt deploys nanny

New Delhi, Nov. 1: Thou shalt not denigrate the office of the honourable Prime Minister of India by comparing his Independence Day speech with that of other political leaders (read Narendra Modi).

2

Related tweets

Shriktweets:-) @shriktweets

30 Oct

ARRAMBAM 'XCLUSIVE' REVIEW

Áarambam, this year’s most awaited and predicted as a mass entertaining movie, will hit the screens in next few hours. The Diwali will be ‘two days in advance for fans of ‘King of Openings’’and Bo...

4

Related tweets

Balaraman @BalaramanL

எவனோ ஒருத்தன் ஆரம்பம் படம் பாத்துட்டு வந்து இந்த வேலைய பாத்திருக்கான்! ;) aiadmkallindia.org , jayatv.tv

01 Nov

Hacked BY H4$N4!N H4XOR

HACKED BY H4$N4!N H4XOR Islam Zindabad , Long Live Muslims , Pakistan Zindabad We Are PHC ( PAKISTAN HAXORS CREW ) We Just Want Justice & Peace ==PAKISTAN ZINDABAD== Hasnain1337@gmail.com We Are [PHC] PAKISTAN HAXORS…

2

Related tweets

Sreedhar Pillai @sri50

Deepavali Box-Office update - It is turning out 2 b Thala Deepavali. #Arrambam has taken b-o by storm. Clear number 1 by a mile!

03 Nov

5

Retweets

TFU Kannan @TFU_Kannan

#Arrambam has taken thunderous opening in Kerala too. Never before seen craze for an Ajith film in this neighbouring state!

03 Nov

5

Retweets

Udhay @Udhaystalin

#paandiyanaadu is gud! dont miss it! super team work ! congratz @VffVishal producer saar nd the whole team!

03 Nov

5

Retweets

Mind Blowing Facts @TheMindBlowing

India at Night During Biggest Festival Of Hindu Religion. This deserves endless retweets.
Wish them Happy Diwali: pic.twitter.com/UiZN5R5QH8

03 Nov

2

Retweets

Don't miss out. Stay up to date on what's happening.
Go to Twitter
Forgot your Twitter password? Get instructions on how to reset it.
You can also unsubscribe from these emails or change your notification settings. Need help?
If you received this message in error and did not sign up for Twitter, click not my account.

evob...@gmail.com

May 30, 2020, 1:21:54 AM5/30/20
to CIVIL-C-2011-2015