Buzz from రామ ShastriX Sri Brahmachaitanya Pravachan for February 8: Nama-smarana Best for Self-interest

ShastriX

Feb 8, 2011, 3:05:26 AM2/8/11
to BC Prasad, Raghunath Ganjur, ggSriBrahmaChaitanya
Sri Brahmachaitanya Pravachan for February 8: Nama-smarana Best for Self-interest
http://bit.ly/sbcp0208
| A gentleman met me and said, "I desire to see God. Have you seen Him?" I said, "Yes, I have." "Can I see Him, too?", he asked. I replied, "Yes, most certainly; but not with physical eyes. The sight with which to see Him is different."
Sri Brahmachaitanya Pravachan Gridhttp://bit.ly/sbcpGrid

The Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna—Advice to Householders
http://bit.ly/TGoSRCh04
page 115, middle