Sri Brahmachaitanya Pravachan for September 1: Our 'Knowledge' is Based on 'Body-Am-I' Feeling

ShastriX

Sep 1, 2010, 3:29:01 PM9/1/10
to ggSriBrahmaChaitanya, ygBrahmachaitanya
http://bit.ly/sbcp0901
I don't mind their rejection of divine bliss as a sheer hypothesis, provided they accept the everyday experience that sensual pleasures are only transitory. Eventually it will lead to the conviction that divine bliss alone is permanent. It is immanent in us, and does not have to be acquired from elsewhere.

Sri Brahmachaitanya Pravachan Grid: http://bit.ly/sbcpGrid
with the pravachan in ಕನ್ನಡ and मराठी as well (from July 26).

Qk.ly for this buzz: http://bit.ly/gbsxSBCP0901