Ram Naam Yadna

Vivek Hebbar

May 21, 2011, 2:43:26 AM5/21/11
to Sri Brahmachaitanya
13 Koti Raam Naam Sankalpa 2nd Jan 2011
Dear Sadhaks,
As informed earlier we are starting the new year with the sankalpa of
13 Koti Shri Raam Naam (Shri Ram Jay Ram Jay Jay Ram). Those who have
not informed us and want to join us please email us your full name,
Email id and Phone number(with std/isd code) to
naam...@shrigondavalekar.org. Subject of the mail would be Ram Naam
Yadna
Points to Remember
1. We will take this Sankalpa on 2nd Jan 2011 at 7:00 PM. If this is
not possible for any reason you may still participate by taking the
sankalpa at your convenience and email us your details as specified
above.
2. For those of you cannot take the sankalpa the traditional way it is
advised that they just inform Shri Maharaj and offer flowers and tulsi
dal.
3. Ideally, Each Partcipating Sadhak must complete 390 malas per
month. So if you are not able to Complete 13 mala per day, you
can do more malas on Sunday to cover up to complete 390 Malas per
month.For those who cannot complete 13 malas per day or 390 malas per
month, please feel free to participate. You are requested to complete
as many malas you can.
4. You can chant nama anytime (travelling, working etc) and in any
position(sitting, standing, walking etc). just Keep chanting with full
faith and keep counting (either tulsi mala or counter or any other
way).
5. Participants are requested to email their total monthly count (by
2nd of Every Month) to naam...@shrigondavalekar.org. Subject of the
mail would be Ram Naam Yadna
6. We are supposed to Complete this sankalpa by 2013
Please encourage your family members and friends to participate too.
Remember you can participate at anytime. To join us please email us
your full name, Email id and Phone number(with std/isd code) to
naam...@shrigondavalekar.org and start chanting.
|| Shriraam jay Ram Jay Jay Ram ||

Vivek Hebbar

Jun 9, 2011, 3:35:42 AM6/9/11
to Sri Brahmachaitanya
Jai Shri Ram

You need to send your count to the email ID mentioned in my first mail. For every month count mail to be sent by 2nd of subsequent month.

Jai Shri Ram