Come see Amma Sri Karunamayi this Thursday!

Darin Para Somma

Jul 17, 2012, 1:32:46 PM7/17/12
to sri-y...@googlegroups.com
Her Holiness Bhagavati Sri Karunamayi Amma is once again gracing our Nation's Capitol this week, attending services at Congress honoring Her humanitarian work for the past two decades.  This THURSDAY, from 7-9p at the Hindu Temple of Adelphi (10001 Riggs Road  Adelphi, MD 20783
(301) 434-1000), Amma will be giving a free and open public discourse and darshan for those who wish to attend!!

So our regular Sri Yoga class is CANCELLED this week, we hope to see you at this great even in the presence of the very embodiment of all that Yoga is.

Jai Karunamayi!