Sri Yoga at Adams Morgan this Thursday

1 view

Darin Para Somma

Jul 31, 2012, 12:43:11 PM7/31/12
to sri-y...@googlegroups.com
Dear Friends, Namaskaram

So happy to be back home and ready to share in the sacred practice of Yoga for the health and wealth of our global family. I've been feeling the strong call to make the most out of this time, since so much of our unsustainable lifestyle is reaching a saturation point.   It appears to me that we are all feeling this reality on an increasing level, and that now it's more important than ever to harness our collective force through meditation. All our welcome to come practice a most authentic and powerful asana sequence given to us for our healing and enlightenment by a modern sage, Amma Sri Karunamayi, who spent more than twelve years meditating in the deep and wild forests of India to discover these techniques for our world.

Sri Yoga operates solely on donations which benefit many others.

Where : the Servant Leadership School, located at 1640 Columbia Road NW, Washington, DC 20009.
When:  Thursday, 630-8p

Please arrive 5-10 minutes early with an empty stomach.

In service to Her and all of Her children,
darin

Jai Sri!