the new fragments page of the SRI Philosophy Chapter

Adriano Autino - Space Renaiassance Initiative President

Sep 26, 2009, 2:11:45 PM9/26/09
to SRI-PHILOSOPHY SPACE RENAISSANCE PHILOSOPHY CHAPTER
Dear friends,

Michael Martin-Smith, chairman of this chapter, sent me the materials
he collected so far, and I just implemented the new Fragments page,
aimed to collect all our work materials, with the very ambitious
objective to compose a philosophical paper on Astronautic Humanism.

Links:
- http://www.spacerenaissance.org/PHILOSOPHY/
- http://www.spacerenaissance.org/PHILOSOPHY/fragments.html

I would ask you please to make the following actions:
1) take knowledge of what is listed in the page,
2) post to this group the papers you think could be useful for our
goals: I have seen in the past threads that Al, and Keith, and others
mentioned some papers; would you be so kind and post links to those
papers, along with a few word description of the contents of eachone?
3) invite all the friends you think could be interested to work with
us, deepening the space renaissance philosophical matter.

Thank you!

All the best
Adriano

Michael

Oct 27, 2009, 5:16:44 AM10/27/09
to SRI-PHILOSOPHY SPACE RENAISSANCE PHILOSOPHY CHAPTER