Fwd: UNIQUE and SPECIAL CHAIN LETTER 3:

Nov 26, 2010, 6:38:41 PM11/26/10
to sri-philoso...@googlegroups.com

ATBTC
-----Original Message-----
From: b <rrdd...@aol.com>
To: rrdd...@aol.com
Sent: Mon, Nov 22, 2010 2:08 pm
Subject: Fwd: UNIQUE and SPECIAL CHAIN LETTER 3:

                                                LET'S DO OURSELVES
                                        SECOND AMERICAN REVOLUTION
                                                             and
                                                           X-37B

                                       Richard DePersio with Cyber-Friends
PROPOSAL 5:
CONSTITUTIONAL CONVENTION: We should phone and/or leave a message at the website
of our governor and state legislators demanding that they call for a Constitutional Convention
aka Article 5 Convention to which they would appoint delegates. It would require 34 states to    call for a convention. Proposed amendments have to be approved by 38 states or by 38 pairs
of delegates at the convention. In the past, the possibility of a convention has prompted
congress to act by passing amendments via the other method: approval of over two-thirds
of both houses of congress, thereby, enabling congress to control the amendment process
but being compelled to take into account the wishes of the states. We should demand
Constitutional Convention and no usurping by congress.

PROPOSAL 6:
COMMERCE CLAUSE: Said convention should propose an amendment reiterating the real
definition of the clause predicated on the Constitution and the Federalist Papers. Primarily
between 1905-21, 1933-46, 1963-72 and 2009-present, congress has invoked "Commerce
Clause" for non-commerce or intra-state commerce matters. This is also true of many
presidential executive orders, executive branch regulations and judicial decisions. These
constitute unconstitutional acts for he U.S. Constitution only gives congress authority in 16
areas. This is why, we don't won't congress too involved with amendment process. They
would not be inclined to forfeit powers unconstitutionally seized.

PROPOSAL 7:
CONSTITUTIONAL CONVENTION-PLUS: Delegates or committees appointed by delegates
should list laws, orders, regs, decisions rendered that are in violation and decide or
recommend if act should be retained or modified or replaced or deemed null-and-void
and not be replaced (Citizens are victims of too many laws and regs infringing on our
liberties!). They must then frame in the form of an omnibus amendment. This action
might provoke a Constitutional Crisis with Congress claiming Constitutional Convention
exceeding mandate while states harbor the view that such action would serve to define
Nullification Doctrine.

PROPOSAL 8:
AMENDMENT 17: Revoke it. Superficially, it appears to have empowered the citizenry
but further probing indicates otherwise and, further, violates intent of Founding Father's.
Their Master Plan: Voters would directly elect members of state legislators and members
of House of Representatives who, therefore, would strongly fight to defend state powers
and citizen's rights in the case of the former and citizen's rights in the case of the latter.
State legislators would choose electors (now, voters choose electors) who, in turn, would
choose president. The president would, in effect, be 3 steps (now, 2) removed from the
voters and would be inclined to fight for a big and powerful fed gov to carry out the 16
responsibilities of fed gov. Each house of a state legislature would choose a U.S.
Senator. During the first 'progressive era or error' in 1913, voters would henceforth
choose U.S. Senators. Good idea; power to the people. Wrong!!! Bad idea. Under
original system a senator's desire to empower fed gov would be held in check by the
strings attached to him by state legislators (who are interested in state powers {first} and
citizen's rights {second}). Example: Major Healthcare Reform giving fed gov control
over an additional 17% of economy and shrinking state authority and citizen's rights in
the realm of healthcare with this humongous bill. Senators would fear that state
legislators wouldn't extend their contracts for another 6 years when their terms expired
and might pressure them to resign or recall them. The Founding Fathers gave birth to
an ingenious plan which progressives (later known as liberals) had the audacity to mess
with and weaken not empowered us. There's an old army saying: "If it ain't broke, don't
fix it!"Further, the nature of the beast - healthcare reform - - it is so large that it should
have necessitated a Constitutional Amendment. Instead it was shoved through - with
members of congress not reading bill indirectly written by president george soros - on
a simple majority vote bypassing 60-vote Senate approval (filibuster).

PROPOSAL 9:
X-37B to CONSTITUTION: Last year, Obama signed a directive enabling greater overt cooperation between military and NASA (one thumb's up for Obama). Let's exercise it
to prevent Obama from destroying NASA. This year the Air Force orbited for one month
the X-37B unmanned 'secret' (launch was televised live) which presently resembles a
one-third sized version of Space Shuttle. It is suspected to have carried equipment in
it's cargo bay for testing (equipment that might be deployed as part of future military
satellites). It was landed by remote control. How many orbital test flights were conducted
in the past? We are in the dark. It would appear close to being operational and appear to
have an appearance similar to final version. The operational craft should be called
CONSTITUTION in order to drive liberals who don't believe in the real Constitution but
the bogus "progressive 'living' constitution" crazy! At least one declassified version
should be put on loan to NASA so that NASA can develop it to bring cargo to the
International (our - we paid bulk of cost) Space Station decreasing our future dependence
on Russia (we have a plan to prevent costly dependence entirely - see previous two chain

WHAT is at STAKE? OUR LIBERTY and ONE of OUR MAIN SCIENTIFIC/TECHNOLOGICAL ENGINES of OUR ECONOMY.

Al Globus

Nov 27, 2010, 12:44:47 AM11/27/10
to sri-philoso...@googlegroups.com
just to let you know.  Any emails I get from you with all caps in the title will be deleted without reading.

I'm not fond of being shouted at.

The International Space Station's (ISS) most important legacy may be jump-starting space tourism. Consider: the first space tourist, Dennis Tito, was supposed to go to the Soviet era Mir space station. Under pressure from NASA, Russia de-orbited the Mir which resulted in Mr. Tito going to the ISS instead. Now the Mir was a terrific space station, but by the time of Tito's trip it was also old, smelly, crowded and probably not all that nice. The ISS was brand new, shiny, much more roomy, etc. Mr. Tito came back to Earth with glowing accounts of how great space is. Would his experience have been as good on Mir?

Al Globus

http://alglobus.net

Views expressed in this email are only my opinions and are not the position of any organization I'm familiar with.

G B Leatherwood

Nov 27, 2010, 8:45:50 AM11/27/10
to sri-philoso...@googlegroups.com
All,