Generate source maps?

Samuel Milton

Sep 3, 2015, 6:59:10 AM9/3/15
to SquishIt
Is it possible to generate source maps for LESS and/or JS with SquishIt?

//Samuel

Alex Ullrich

Sep 4, 2015, 4:19:58 PM9/4/15
to SquishIt
Do you know if dotLess supports it?

I don't know a ton about the subject but I would be interested in learning.

Would you want to see source maps generated for coffeescript that is compiled to js, or for any minified JS?

Samuel Milton

Sep 8, 2015, 4:11:22 AM9/8/15
to SquishIt
To be honest I don't know a lot about it either :) I've done some googling on source maps and dotless but it seems like there is no support for it. Sometimes it can be pretty tricky to debug LESS without knowing the source filename and line number.