Strange behavior of RenderCached

p...@effetto.ru

Dec 19, 2014, 5:39:20 PM12/19/14
to squi...@googlegroups.com
Good Day!

I use SquishIt like here. As in example method RenderCached used to get content of bundle. At release config all works fine. But at debug config method return asset tag instead of content.

Please tell me I'm wrong in this understanding of the principles or is it a bug?

If i am wrong explain please how to get bundle content string right way. If it is a bug tell please how to fix it.

At this time i use ForceRelease() but it is bad way because content is minimized at development stage.

Alex Ullrich

Dec 20, 2014, 4:02:58 PM12/20/14
to squi...@googlegroups.com
When debugging, doesn't SquishIt render script/link tags for each resource individually (not going through the asset module)?  This is what I see locally (though the links are no good, I think something is wrong with my path translator)

p...@effetto.ru

Dec 20, 2014, 6:10:04 PM12/20/14
to squi...@googlegroups.com
My problem not in tag rendering, but in content rendering. RenderCached must render content, but in debug it render tag instead.

Alex Ullrich

Dec 22, 2014, 6:37:06 AM12/22/14
to squi...@googlegroups.com
Correct, but my question for you is how are you even hitting the assets module when debugging? Files should be linked directly in that case.

Can you post your bundle setup code, your assets module and the code you're using to render the tags into your page?