Could not load type 'SquishIt.Framework.Css.CSSBundle'

cpaca...@gmail.com

Apr 18, 2017, 3:19:11 PM4/18/17
to SquishIt
So I've just updated our SquishIT to the latest 0.9.9. however I'm receiving the error below. Does anyone have any suggestions for me?

Could not load type 'SquishIt.Framework.Css.CSSBundle' from assembly 'SquishIt.Framework, Version=0.9.9.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

Exception Details: System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'SquishIt.Framework.Css.CSSBundle' from assembly 'SquishIt.Framework, Version=0.9.9.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

Source Error:

Stack Trace:

[TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'SquishIt.Framework.Css.CSSBundle' from assembly 'SquishIt.Framework, Version=0.9.9.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.]
   NLC.Web.Global.BundleCss() +0
   NLC.Web.Global.Application_Start(Object sender, EventArgs e) +24

[HttpException (0x80004005): Could not load type 'SquishIt.Framework.Css.CSSBundle' from assembly 'SquishIt.Framework, Version=0.9.9.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.]
   System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.EnsureAppStartCalledForIntegratedMode(HttpContext context, HttpApplication app) +12625917
   System.Web.HttpApplication.RegisterEventSubscriptionsWithIIS(IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context, MethodInfo[] handlers) +175
   System.Web.HttpApplication.InitSpecial(HttpApplicationState state, MethodInfo[] handlers, IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context) +353
   System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.GetSpecialApplicationInstance(IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context) +404
   System.Web.Hosting.PipelineRuntime.InitializeApplication(IntPtr appContext) +475

[HttpException (0x80004005): Could not load type 'SquishIt.Framework.Css.CSSBundle' from assembly 'SquishIt.Framework, Version=0.9.9.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.]
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +12642964
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.EnsureFirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +159
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestNotificationPrivate(IIS7WorkerRequest wr, HttpContext context) +12482369

Alex Ullrich

Apr 21, 2017, 8:48:46 AM4/21/17
to SquishIt
What .net / asp.net / IIS versions are you using?

cpaca...@gmail.com

Apr 21, 2017, 9:17:44 AM4/21/17
to SquishIt
Its a Windows 2012 server with IIS 8 and .NET 4.5

Shane

Alex Ullrich

Apr 22, 2017, 6:49:17 AM4/22/17
to SquishIt
What asp.net version is your project using?

I have not had any problems but think all our servers are up to 4.6 now.

cpaca...@gmail.com

Apr 28, 2017, 11:21:08 AM4/28/17
to SquishIt
Thanks Alex. We are on 4.5.

Shane

Alex Ullrich

May 22, 2017, 12:41:56 PM5/22/17
to SquishIt
I'm sorry just saw this. I have been unable to reproduce thus far, did the update add any assembly redirects to your web.config?