Garden wait lists

Patricia McGrath

Apr 26, 2017, 10:09:01 AM4/26/17
to min...@comcast.net, squirrel garden, moore garden

Hey Minka, hope you are well and bizzy.

Nice to see everything in bloom around town

I am a newbe to volunteering for community gardens, after prior coordinator disappeared.

I cannot get any communication from Jennifer re wait list; last year I got one but it was late, say April

This year nothing and no reply to phone messages or emails.

Any suggestions

Patricia McGrath

Apr 26, 2017, 10:22:36 AM4/26/17
to Letourneau, Jennifer, min...@comcast.net, squirrel garden, moore garden