Hello

Mark

Sep 22, 2011, 9:53:07 PM9/22/11
to Squirrel Brand Community Garden
Hello everyone,

My name is Mark and I recently discovered this community garden. I
spoke with Lauren, the garden coordinator, and she filled me on some
questions I had and specifically the process of getting started. With
her blessing, I am wondering if any current plot owners would be
willing to help me out with some basics of getting started and
potentially allow me to use a very small portion of their plot for
some fall planting. Of course I'd be willing to help out with
whatever watering/tending/etc in return for some gardening advice for
a beginner. I appreciate your consideration and feel free to contact
me directly if you have any specific questions for me.

Regards,
Mark

mchem...@gmail.com