Vacation - watering help?

Bethany Renner

Jun 14, 2012, 8:47:32 PM6/14/12
to Squirrel Brand Community Garden
Hi all,

I'll be out of town for 10 days beginning this Saturday (6/16). If anyone has an extra few minutes when they're watering their own plot during that period, could you swing by and water mine? I've been lucky recently with the spread out rain we've had lately requiring almost no extra watering effort but I'm sure that won't last.
I'll put a little marker in my plot so it's clear but it's at the very end on the right when you go down the first path on your left after entering the gate (under the fruit tree and just after that of the Community Art Center). We'll be back in town on the 27th.

Thanks in advance!

Beth