Simple Squeryl example not working on latest scala version.

rahul sharma

Jan 3, 2019, 8:50:40 AM1/3/19
to Squeryl
HI, I wa working on older version of squeryl but now I am upgrading to the latest version. I am facing a problem in my project and I prepared a simple example also to check the problem at https://github.com/rahulsharmaindia/Squeryl-Demo-ISSUE-259  . The select query generated in my example is like Select   from table;. And this is because squeryl is creating the sample object of my model class using cglib.empty.Object so a condition !clazzName.startsWith("net.sf.cglib.") in FieldReferenceLinker.scala in Squeryl is failing.

Please check my github https://github.com/rahulsharmaindia/Squeryl-Demo-ISSUE-259/blob/master/README.md . for more detail about the issue.