squerly.org domain registration expired

Charles Frayne

Oct 1, 2019, 10:52:59 AM10/1/19
to Squeryl
Does the documentation have a new home or should I just start using the wayback machine to view it?

Maxime Lévesque

Oct 1, 2019, 11:04:16 AM10/1/19
to Squeryl, mvarv...@pollfish.com

I neglected to renew the domain, and it got purchase by someone, probably a scammer that will ask an exorbitant price.

Perhaps it could be migrated to github pages, it is based on jekyll.

Meanwhile it is available here: http://198.199.76.31/

On Tue, Oct 1, 2019 at 10:52 AM Charles Frayne <cmfr...@gmail.com> wrote:
Does the documentation have a new home or should I just start using the wayback machine to view it?

Rick Bueker

Norbert Radyk

Oct 21, 2019, 3:28:55 AM10/21/19
to Squeryl
Hi guys,

I can see squeryl.org is back live, but documentation link is giving 404: http://www.squeryl.org/docs/0.9.5/introduction.html

Is there any place the documentation can be accessed in the interm?

Thanks, Norbert

Rick Bueker

Oct 21, 2019, 11:23:24 AM10/21/19
to Squeryl

Here is a repo with the docs: https://github.com/squeryl/squeryl.github.io

David Whittaker

Oct 31, 2019, 3:57:22 PM10/31/19
to squ...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

It took us a little while to get everything working again, but the https://www.squeryl.org site is now responding properly and the docs are resolving.  We had to update the site to Markdown since GH no longer supports Textile, and I do see a few small issues, like CDATA tags showing up around code, but nothing that makes it unusable.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/squeryl/127fa4a4-804f-44e6-8a22-486dd48c0bfa%40googlegroups.com.

Brian Maso

Oct 31, 2019, 5:50:03 PM10/31/19
to squ...@googlegroups.com