Squeryl performance profiler

Maxime Lévesque

Jan 22, 2011, 5:13:47 PM1/22/11
to squeryl-contributors
I just pushed a working prototype of a performance profiler in the
stats-logging branch.
To try it out, simply run the test suite (org.squeryl.tests.Test.main)
and look into the working directory for the file :
profileOfH2Tests.html
to be opened in a brower.
The concept is pretty simple, events are logged into an H2 database,
and
queries are then run against it for things like longest avg runtime,
etc...
If anyone has ideas of other stats worth producing, or events/data
worth recording
let me know.

Marco Rico-Gomez

Jan 25, 2011, 4:03:53 AM1/25/11
to squeryl-co...@googlegroups.com
Hi Max,

this looks like a really cool feature.

AFAIK only select statements are captured. In my opinion it would be
worth to include insert, update and delete statements as well.

Keep up the good work!

\ Marco

2011/1/22 Maxime Lévesque <maxime....@gmail.com>:

--
\ Marco

Maxime Lévesque

Jan 25, 2011, 8:18:36 AM1/25/11
to squeryl-co...@googlegroups.com

 ... updates deletes and inserrt are in the interfaces (planed ;-)), just not implemented yet !.....