Featured Item of the Week: Knitted Gerbils

1 vista
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

gerbilgal

no leída,
24 oct. 2011, 5:55:15 p. m.24/10/11
para Squeaky Knitting Designs
The main reason my store opened was my knitted gerbils. The story
behind the knitted gerbils starts in 2009. I was thinking that it
would be neat to make knitted gerbils. I did many many searches and
nothing existed. One day I came across a picture of a knitted gerbil
that someone created on craftster. It was from a bunny pattern that
currently exists. I tweaked it and modified it and made it my own.
What you see now is the knitted gerbil of today.

I can make them in any color. I started making them in wool yarn
recently. They make the gerbils more realistic.
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos