Lyoness

Terrence Brannon

Jan 18, 2012, 2:12:06 AM1/18/12
to squatting...@googlegroups.com
John and Brock (and anyone else):

Let's chat about Lyoness sometime. I'd like to give you a thorough and accurate introduction to this powerful system.

-- Terrence

Brock

Jan 18, 2012, 10:36:42 PM1/18/12
to squatting...@googlegroups.com
Whachyoutalkin'bout?

--Brock

Terrence Brannon

Jan 19, 2012, 1:19:04 AM1/19/12
to squatting...@googlegroups.com
heheh. I'm talking about the most mathematically stimulating way to get cashback on most of your shopping. I bet when you see residual income stream #7 (Bonus Units), your jaw will drop to the floor.

Are you in AZ or DC? AZ just opened up for medical marijuana. I track medical marijuana from the seed to the sale for a living.

Brock

Jan 19, 2012, 7:42:19 AM1/19/12
to squatting...@googlegroups.com
I'm in DC, where they are slowly setting up medical marijuana here,
too. Slowly. I'm all for medical marijuana, but think that they should
just legalize the whole shebang and be friggin DONE with it!

--Brock

Terrence Brannon

Jan 19, 2012, 12:17:59 PM1/19/12
to squatting...@googlegroups.com
I see, well let's get on to Lyoness.

Here are two general video overviews of Lyoness:
  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEonrdgQ31M
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEUsN_JW8MU
And then we can get into the mathematically fascinating 10 residual income streams.

Brock

Jan 19, 2012, 12:28:15 PM1/19/12
to squatting...@googlegroups.com
I'm not sure if you're kidding or not. In the case that you're kidding
"haha". In the case that you aren't -- I'm concerned for your
well-being, and want to gently let you know that this appears to be a
pyramid scheme or scheme of some sort at any rate, though it will
probably take some unraveling to figure out the details of how it
doesn't make the world a better place (they try to hide these things
through random complications).

OK captcha time: what sort of tech stuff have you been doing lately?
If you don't answer correctly then I will assume that someone has
taken over your email account! That is probably better than someone
taking over your brain via pyramid scheme though.

--Brock

On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 12:17 PM, Terrence Brannon <meta...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I see, well let's get on to Lyoness.
>
> Here are two general video overviews of Lyoness:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEonrdgQ31M

Terrence Brannon

Jan 19, 2012, 3:20:23 PM1/19/12
to squatting...@googlegroups.com
Someone needs to learn the difference between a pyramid scheme, a ponzi scheme and a legitimate network marketing opportunity. In fact, I need to keep the differences straight myself sometime.

I seriously doubt that the world's largest retailers would involve themselves in affairs that would get them shutdown would you?

And I already told you what tech stuff I've been working on. Actually I didnt mention XML::Writer::Compiler which I'm quite proud of. I actually was writing something similar to this based on bitcoin, but the compensation model of Lyoness is sheer brilliance... dont scoff at it until you learn about Bonus Units!

And let's dont forget - the average corporation is a pyramid scheme.

Brock

Jan 20, 2012, 8:09:10 AM1/20/12
to squatting...@googlegroups.com
Sorry Terrance - I'm sensitive about MLM structures because of some
bad experiences that my family has had so I was too harsh.
Unfortunately I think my biases in this case are strong enough that
it'd be better for me to steer clear. Thanks anyway.

--Brock

Terrence Brannon

Jan 20, 2012, 8:13:32 AM1/20/12
to squatting...@googlegroups.com
No sweat Brock, you will always be my boy. I've lost probably $5,000 - $10,000 on MLMs if you add up promo materials, sign-up fees, autoship fees, etc. And a few friends too!

But that's the beauty of Lyoness. No sign-up fees. Nothing to sell, just get cashback where you are already shopping. I firmly believe in 6 months Lyoness will rock the entire United States... let's see if I eat these words.

But yes, MLM is one of those topics that is almost as serious as being pro or anti-abortion. And given that it is so similar to illegal pyramid schemes and ponzi schemes, there is a big chance that similars become sames and people close their eyes to it!