View this page "Gerald API"

Andy Todd

Apr 27, 2009, 8:50:08 PM4/27/09
to sqlpython
I've started documenting the *required* API for Gerald on this page.
The initial version will be based on the existing release (0.2.5) but
this can provide a way to work out what is required to support
SQLPython's requirements.

Click on http://groups.google.com/group/sqlpython/web/gerald-api?hl=en
- or copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that doesn't
work.

Andy Todd

May 2, 2009, 7:24:26 PM5/2/09
to sqlpython
On Apr 28, 10:50 am, Andy Todd <and...@halfcooked.com> wrote:
> I've started documenting the *required* API for Gerald on this page.
> The initial version will be based on the existing release (0.2.5) but
> this can provide a way to work out what is required to support
> SQLPython's requirements.
>
> Click onhttp://groups.google.com/group/sqlpython/web/gerald-api?hl=en
> - or copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that doesn't
> work.

I've now set up a Trac instance for Gerald and transferred the design
page to it. If you have any suggestions or improvements please update
them on the wiki here - https://apps.sourceforge.net/trac/halfcooked/wiki

Thanks,
Andy