sqlite support...

Catherine Devlin

Nov 11, 2010, 7:26:22 PM11/11/10
to sqlpython
Once Gerald has sqlite support, I should be able to include it in sqlpython fairly easily.

I said I'd add sqlite to Gerald, started it, got sidetracked; then techtonic submitted a (complete, I think) patch for it:
http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/halfcooked/ticket/8

... but, understandably, Andy doesn't want to include it in the Gerald trunk until there's a unit test module for it.  So the lack of those unit tests is the main barrier at the moment.

So, this would be a GREAT time for somebody to ask not what their sqlpython can do for you, etc.; using the Gerald unit test module for (say) mysql as a guide, put one together for this sqlite module.  I'm in the middle of switching jobs, so I will be short on spare time for a couple months.  Any takers would be most appreciated...

Thanks!

--
- Catherine
http://catherinedevlin.blogspot.com