column_defs_lowlevel.py broken?

瀏覽次數:103 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

ocicat

未讀,
2015年9月15日 凌晨12:05:342015/9/15
收件者:sqlparse
I recently installed 0.1.16 & was unable to run column_defs_lowlevel.py posted on github:

https://github.com/andialbrecht/sqlparse/blob/master/examples/column_defs_lowlevel.py

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./columns_defs_lowlevel.py", line 42, in <module>
    columns = extract_definitions(par)
  File "./columns_defs_lowlevel.py", line 24, in extract_definitions
    token = token_list.token_next(0)
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'token_next'

I saw in an earlier thread from May that parsing DDL's is problematic (table names were being identified as functions...), but I'm hoping that the enclosed column definitions can still be accomplished.  Is there something obvious I have missed in getting this example to execute?

Thanks.

Andi Albrecht

未讀,
2015年9月16日 下午1:43:552015/9/16
收件者:sqlparse
Hi,
yepp, it's broken ATM. I'll hope to have some time to fix it soon.

Regards,

Andi

回覆所有人
回覆作者