[VOTE] Release sqlline-1.10.0 (release candidate 0)

Julian Hyde

Feb 18, 2021, 5:15:52 PM2/18/21
to sqlline-dev
Hi all,

I have created a build for SQLLine 1.10.0, release candidate 0.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this release. You can read
the release notes here:
https://github.com/julianhyde/sqlline/blob/master/HISTORY.md#1100-2021-02-17

The commit to be voted upon:
https://github.com/julianhyde/sqlline/commit/9965393172c8ef361cb82ee34648b9338140169f

Its hash is 9965393172c8ef361cb82ee34648b9338140169f.

A staged Maven repository is available for review at:
https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/sqlline-1014/

Please vote on releasing this package as SQLLine 1.10.0. The vote is
open for the next 72 hours and passes if a majority of at least two +1
votes are cast by committers. Votes from people who are not committers
are also most welcome.

[ ] +1 Release this package as SQLLine 1.10.0
[ ] 0 I don't feel strongly about it, but I'm okay with the release
[ ] -1 Do not release this package because…

Here is my vote: +1 (binding)

Julian

Sergey Nuyanzin

Feb 21, 2021, 4:19:55 AM2/21/21
to Julian Hyde, sqlline-dev
Thanks for starting voting, Julian !

1. checked signatures
2. built from source
3. checked simple queries
4. checked new properties usage and other cases related to new release
5. random checks

+1 (binding)

Best regards,
Sergey

Julian Hyde

Feb 22, 2021, 2:00:24 AM2/22/21
to sqlline-dev
With 2 binding +1 votes (Julian, Sergey), and no 0 or -1 votes, the vote passes.

I declare SQLLine 1.10.0 released!

Thanks to all who voted, and thanks to our contributors.

Julian