Can I turn off the menu bar or the icon bar in sqlkit?

Chris Green

Mar 15, 2016, 2:36:49 AM3/15/16
to sql...@googlegroups.com
Is it possible to turn off the menu bar or the icon bar when using
sqlkit?

I want the minimum interface for viewing a table.

--
Chris Green

Alessandro Dentella

Mar 15, 2016, 3:27:53 AM3/15/16
to sql...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chris,

On Mon, Mar 14, 2016 at 11:40:08PM +0000, Chris Green wrote:
> Is it possible to turn off the menu bar or the icon bar when using
> sqlkit?
>
> I want the minimum interface for viewing a table.

Do you want to do it programmatically or via UI? Programmatcally is
clearly possibe and easy.

sandro
*:-)

--
Sandro Dentella *:-)
http://www.reteisi.org Soluzioni libere per le scuole

clja...@gmail.com

Mar 15, 2016, 5:59:37 AM3/15/16
to sqlkit
Hi Sandor,

I want to do it programmatically, i.e. from a program using sqlkit.

(I'm having trouble with my subscription here at the moment so sorry if things
are a bit out of order)

--
Chris Green