sqlkit npackd install problem

JBonk

Jun 9, 2015, 8:30:15 AM6/9/15
to sql...@googlegroups.com
I'd like to give sqlkit a try to make some personal develop. The promise are excellent but with some trouble for windows users becouse the npack software report:

"Installing SqlKit 0.9.6

Hash sum 8356f5aac4fcf0a77e1f5d584ce31659ef1f6734 found, but 72c2b2f64497746ba72310d3cd0c03e3c935c1b9 was expected. The file has changed."

Now i am going to try by hand, but can be really usefoul for testing purpose to have the package directly into npackd.

Best regards.

Alessandro Dentella

Jun 9, 2015, 8:52:11 AM6/9/15
to sql...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

On Tue, Jun 09, 2015 at 04:16:55AM -0700, JBonk wrote:
> I'd like to give sqlkit a try to make some personal develop. The
> promise are excellent but with some trouble for windows users becouse
> the npack software report:
> "Installing SqlKit 0.9.6

It's been a while since I don't install on a Windows machine and I
don't know which is the state of the art of npack.

I know I will have to install on a Windows 7 in the future but I don't
have time write now. Let's say that it has always bee a little of a
pain to insall pygtk under windows, but if you managed to do that I
guess I can help you out for the rest...

By the way: 0.9.6 is older that 0.9.6.1 that is the last public one
that il the release that you may want to install (support for
sqlalchemy 0.9 (probably 1.0 eather).

sandro
*:-)

--