[sqlite] Newbie Sqlite questions

Yan Seiner

Mar 21, 2012, 9:33:22 PM3/21/12
to sqlite...@sqlite.org
I just started playing around with sqlite3 in earnest. I have a fairly
large database (several hundred thousand records) on an embedded box and
sqlite does an incredible job of finding what i need very fast.

My database is as simple as it gets:

CREATE VIRTUAL TABLE latlong USING rtree( id, latmin, latmax, longmin,
longmax);
CREATE TABLE geodata ( id INTEGER PRIMARY KEY, name TEXT, class TEXT,
state TEXT, county TEXT);

The test runs I've done show that sqlite is incredibly fast pulling out
the records I need.

I need to write some C code to interface with sqlite API. I"ve been
through the docs, and I'm hoping someone can point me to some very basic
example code that I could build on.

Thanks!

--
Honoring our vets.

http://www.bataanmarch.com/

Igor Tandetnik

Mar 21, 2012, 9:43:23 PM3/21/12
to sqlite...@sqlite.org

http://www.sqlite.org/quickstart.html
--
Igor Tandetnik

Yan Seiner

Mar 21, 2012, 9:47:35 PM3/21/12
to General Discussion of SQLite Database
Igor Tandetnik wrote:
> On 3/21/2012 9:33 PM, Yan Seiner wrote:
>> I need to write some C code to interface with sqlite API. I"ve been
>> through the docs, and I'm hoping someone can point me to some very basic
>> example code that I could build on.
>
> http://www.sqlite.org/quickstart.html

Thanks! Perfect!

--