support for Write Ahead Logging or Shared Cache?

Andrew Leung

May 30, 2014, 2:11:21 PM5/30/14
to sqlite...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm wondering if some of the SQLite Write Ahead Logging or Shared Cache features are available in the sqlite-ruby gem?

I use sqlite for my rails tests and I want to my sqlite database to be accessible from two different processes (a rails app and a ruby script.) I have everything setup for the rails app, but when try to do writes into the sqlite db from my ruby script, the gem give error: Database is Locked. I think having the Write Ahead Locking or Shared Cache will solve my issue.

Note, I'm only using this in tests.

Thanks,
andrew