from elixir to declarative

tw5...@gmail.com

Dec 30, 2011, 5:43:34 AM12/30/11
to SQLElixir
Hello,

Recent versions of SQLAlchemy/Declarative provide
some new features that are not readily available within
Elixir.

As I have a code base that depends on Elixir, and
have always been happy with it, I would like to continue
using it, but at the same time, I'm interested in those new
features.

What I plan to do is to write some Declarative classes that
mimic the behavior of Elixir. Like a class named 'Entity'
that is a declarative base class. This would be a really
thin layer on top of Declarative to make it easy to convert an
existing code base and reuse some sugar from Elixir.

Is anybody interested in joining such an effort ? are there
other ideas ?

Regards,

Erik